Your campus app lets you choose whether you are a student, a faculty member, a graduate, and so on. Based on your choice, your school can present you with different kinds of content. This includes information about campus life, as well as important or urgent notifications.
Be sure to choose the experience that is right for you:
- Set your campus experience when you are creating an account.
- Or, log in to your campus app and tap "Profile" (bottom right)
- Tap the "Gear" icon ("Settings," top right)
- Tap "Edit Profile" the tap "Current Experience."
- Make a selection and tap the checkmark.
Your campus app updates to show you the new information.
If you select "Student," be sure to turn on app notifications. Your school may use the campus app to send important messages to all students. Without turning on app notifications, you may not get these messages. For more information, see Turn App Notifications On.