You campus app lets you have a short profile to tell other students about yourself. You can include a photo and a short paragraph.
To edit your profile:
- Log in to your campus app and tap the button at the bottom right ("Profile").
- Tap the "Gear" icon ("Settings," top right).
- Tap "Edit Profile," then tap the "Pencil" icon ("Edit").
- Choose a profile photo and a banner image for yourself.
- To edit your biography, tap "Bio." Type your text, then tap the "Checkmark" icon (top right) to save.
Your changes are saved automatically. To see your profile, tap the left arrow (top left) to go back to your profile.
Your profile picture appears next to your name in your campus wall posts, in club member lists, when you chat with a friend, and so on.