As a campus app user, you can set your phone to automatically download app updates to keep you up to date.
This ensures you will always have the latest version of our app, with all the latest features and fixes.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Scroll down and tap "iTunes and App Stores" in the list of settings
- Tap the toggle next to "Updates" to turn automatic updates on
- Open to the Google Play Store app
- Tap the menu button, then tap "Settings"
- Tap the "Auto-update apps" setting
- Choose an option for "Auto-Update apps," (Wi-Fi only, or any time)