As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create a program for student orientation and fill it with to-do items ("to-do's"). Students can find your orientation program in the campus guide, including the list of to-do's.
To create a to-do list within an orientation program:
- Log in to Campus Cloud.
- Click "Manage" then click "Orientation."
- Find your orientation program, and click its name.
- Click "To-do's" then click "Create New To-do."
- Type a name and due date for your to-do.
- [Optional] Type a short description.
- Click "Save."
Your item appears in the to-do list.
Repeat the steps above for every item you want to add.
To edit a to-do, click its name in the list. To delete a to-do, click the "X.".
Your orientation program can also include events. For more information, see Create an Orientation Event.