The campus app lets you block someone from seeing your campus wall posts and other actions on the app. You can also unfriend someone without blocking them.
To block someone:
- Tap the person's name in the campus wall, a club wall, or a club member list. You will be shown that person's profile.
- Tap the "..." icon ("More," top right).
- Tap "Block User."
Once you've blocked someone, you won't see their posts in the campus wall and they won't see yours. They also will not be able to send you chat messages.
You can unfriend someone without blocking them:
- Tap ("Profile"- bottom row, last tab), then tap "My Friends."
- Tap the person's name in your list of friends.
- Tap "Friends" to unfriend that person.