As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create services to represent counsellors, workshops, teaching assistants, and so on.
You can use services to:
- Create events.
- Track attendance at events.
- Designate service providers and gather student feedback about them.
Creating a new service has three steps: (1) create the service, (2) designate a service executive, and (3) create service providers (optional).
1) To create a new service:
- Click Manage, then click Services
- Click Create Service
- Click Upload Image to choose an image from your computer
- Provide a name for your service, and choose a category
- (Optional) Provide contact information such as a phone number, email and website
- (Optional) Type a short description for your service, and provide a location for your service office
- You can turn Service Assessment on to use the campus app to gather feedback from people who use your service
- Click Save
2) If the service executive already has a campus cloud account, grant them the "Service Executive" permission For more information, see Change Team Member Permissions.
If the service executive does not have a campus cloud account, you will need to invite them. See Invite a colleague to help administer a service.
3) If you wish to use service assessment to gather feedback about how students engage with your service, you must create at least one service provider. Students provide feedback about the service provider, not the service. You can create multiple service providers. For example, if you run a counselling service, each counsellor would be a service provider. For more information, see Create a Service Provider. See also Edit Feedback Question for a Service Provider.