As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create a club. You can designate a club owner who can create events and moderate the club wall. Students can join the athletic club, view events, and post to the club wall.
To create a new club:
- Click "Manage," then click "Clubs & Groups."
- Click "Create Club."
- Click “Upload Image” to choose an image from your computer.
- Provide a name for the club, and a description (optional).
- Set the status of the club. Only active clubs are shown in the campus app.
- Enable or disable membership.*
- Provide a location and other contact details for the club.
- Click Save.
(*) Students can join clubs with membership enabled and can interact with each other on the club wall. Clubs with membership disabled do not have a club wall and students cannot join.
2) [OPTIONAL] Share permissions with other club owners.
When you create a club, you are the owner of it. If you want another person to be able to manage your club, you need to grant permissions to that person.
If the person already has a Campus Cloud account, grant them the "Club Owner" permission for the new club. For more information, see Change Team Member Permissions.
If the person does not have a Campus Cloud account, you will need to invite them. See Invite a colleague to help administer a club.