Athletic organizations are a special type of organization within Campus Cloud. Campus app users can find your athletics organization using the "Athletics" tile in the campus guide.
As the owner of an athletic organization, you can can use Campus Cloud to:
- Update information about your athletic organization such as name and location.
- Invite students to your organization and designate executives.
- Manage the community.
- Create athletic events.
- Track attendance, and gather student feedback about your events.
Athletic organizations work like regular organizations, except that instead of "Manage > Organizations," you will go to "Manage > Athletics." Otherwise, all the following FAQs apply to managing your Athletic organization:
- To update your information about your organization, see Edit Organization Info.
- For information about moderating the community, see Moderate the Community.
- For information about your organization's events, see Organization Events.
- For information about event attendance, see Track Attendance at an Organization Event.
- For information about gathering student feedback, see Organization Event Assessment.