Athletics clubs are a special type of club within Campus Cloud. Campus app users can find your athletics club using the "Athletics" tile in the campus guide.
As the owner of an athletic club, you can can use Campus Cloud to:
- Update information about your athletic club such as name and location.
- Invite students to your club and designate club executives.
- Manage the club wall.
- Create athletic events.
- Track attendance, and gather student feedback about your events.
Athletic clubs work very similar to regular clubs, except that instead of "Manage > Clubs & Groups," you instead want to go to "Manage > Athletics." Otherwise, all the following FAQs apply to managing your Athletic club:
- To update your information about your club, see Edit Club Info.
- For information about managing the Club Wall, see Club Wall.
- For information about club events, see Club Events.
- For information about event attendance, see Track Attendance at a Club Event.
- For information about gathering student feedback, see Club Event Assessment.