As a Service Executive, you can post to the campus wall on behalf of your service. Other students will see the message, from your service, in the campus app.
To post to the campus wall, you will need the "Walls" permission which can be granted to you by campus IT, or another Campus Cloud user who has the "Walls" permission.
To post to the campus wall:
- Click "Manage" then click "Walls."
- Add text to your post using the text box.
- (Optional) Click “Upload Picture” to upload an image from your computer.
- Using "Select a Host," choose your service. This is the author of the post.
- Select your post category from the drop-down menu (Student Feed, Buy & Sell, Housing, etc).
- When you're done, click “Post.”
Your post will be visible on the campus wall. Students will be able to view and respond to the post in the mobile app.