As an Athletic Owner, you can create events. You can use Assessment to gather feedback from students who attend.
To create an Athletic Event:
- Click "Manage," then click "Athletics" (*).
- Find your club in the list, and click its name to go to Organization Info.
- Click "Events", then click “Create Event" to go to the Create Event page.
- Click “Upload Image” to choose an image from your computer.
- In Event Details, add information such as the name, date and time, description and location.
- Once you have finished creating the event, click “Create Event.”
Your event will be displayed in the Events page of your athletic organization. Students can view the event in the app by browsing for the event name or the organization name.
If you would like to track student attendance and have students evaluate the athletic event:
- In "Create Event," click “Assessment” to turn it on.
- You can add an event manager from the drop-down menu, and add an attendance manager (see below).
- You can also turn on student feedback and write a feedback question.
If you turn Assessment on:
- The event manager receives a summary email of student feedback.
- The attendance manager (optional) receives an email with the names of students who checked in to the event.
If you turn Feedback on, students who check in receive a notification to answer your feedback question, and to rate the event.
(*) Creating athletic organization events requires the "Athletics" permission in Campus Cloud. If you do not see "Athletics" in the menu, contact your Campus Cloud administrator to request permission.