As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create an athletic club. You can designate a club owner who can create events and moderate the club wall. Students can join the athletic club, view events, and post to the club wall.
To create a new athletic club:
- Go to Manage > Athletics.
- Click "Create Athletic Club."
- Click “Upload Image” to choose an image from your computer.
- Provide a name for your club, and a description (optional).
- Set the status of your club (*), and enable or disable membership (**).
- Provide a location and other contact details.
- Click Save.
(*) Only active clubs are shown in the campus app.
(**) Students can join clubs with membership enabled to interact with each other and the club owners on the club wall. Clubs with membership disabled do not have a club wall and students cannot join.