As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create an athletic organization. You can designate an owner who can create events and moderate the community. Students can join the athletic organization, view events, and post to the community.
To create an athletic organization:
- Go to Manage > Athletics
- Click "Create Athletic Organization"
- Click “Upload Image” to choose an image from your computer
- Provide a name for your organization, and a description (optional)
- Set the status of your organization (*), and enable or disable membership (**)
- Provide a location and other contact details
- Click Save
(*) Only active organizations are shown in the campus app.
(**) If membership is on, students can join an organization to share messages in the community. Organizations with membership disabled do not have a community and students cannot join.