If your campus app uses your school's single sign-on (SSO), you can log in to see information about your campus experience.
Sign in to the campus app using the SSO username and password provided to you by campus IT.
If you are having problems signing in to your campus app, we are here to help you. Please note the error message:
- If you see a message "Authentication failed," please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your SSO email address and the name of your school.
- If you see any of the following, please contact email@example.com the name of your school.
- a 500 error
- a page with a blue background
- "There is a problem with our servers"
- If you are not able to log in to your campus portal, there may be a problem with your SSO account. For this, you will need to contact campus IT.
Please note that we can assist you with logging in to your campus app only. We cannot help with problems signing in to Blackboard, Canvas, etc. For with those services, please contact campus IT.