As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can comment on community messages to participate in discussions and share information relevant to your students.
To view the campus community, log in to Campus Cloud, then click "Community."
To comment on a wall post:
- Select an organization from the "Post As" menu. This will be the author of the comment.
- Find the post you wish to comment on
- Click "Comment" below to the post
- Add text using the text box
- Click "Add images" to select up to four images from your computer*
- When you're done, click “Post"
Your comment will appear at the bottom of the list of comments. Students will be able to read and respond to your comment in the mobile app.
For information about moderating the community, please see Moderating the Community.
Club owners can also moderate their club walls. For more information, see Chanels.
(*) An ideal image size is 900 pixels by 900 pixels. Images posted to the campus wall must be under 5 MB in size. For a file type, use JPEG, or PNG with no alpha channel.