As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create job postings to share with your students. Students can see your job posting in the campus guide.
To create a job posting:
- Click Manage
- In the sidebar under Student Life, click Jobs
- Click Create Job
- Type a title and description for your job
- Provide a start and end date for your job posting
- [Optional] Provide a start date for the job, and/or an application deadline
- You can specify additional information such as type of applicant student you are seeking (undergraduate, Masters or PhD)
- You can also specify the job type (full-time, part time, etc)
- Under Employer Details, select an employer to associate with the job posting. If the employer does not exist, you can create it (see below)
- Click Save
Your job posting will appear in the jobs tile of the campus guide.
Create an Employer
If the employer for your job posting does not exist, you can create it.
- Under "Employer Details" click "New Employer."
- Type the name, a description and [optional] email of the employer.
- Upload an image.