As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create job postings to share with your students. Students can see your job posting in the campus guide.
To create a job posting:
- Click "Manage" then click "Jobs." ("Jobs" may be located in the "More" menu.)
- Click "Create Job."
- Type a title and description for your job.
- Provide a start and end date for your job posting.
- [Optional] Provide a start date for the job, and/or an application deadline.
- You can specify additional information such as type of applicant student you are seeking (undergraduate, Masters or PhD).
- You can also specify the job type (full-time, part time, etc).
- Under "Employer Details," select an employer to associate with the job posting. If the employer does not exist, you can create it (*).
- Click "Save."
Your job posting will appear in the jobs tile of the campus guide.
(*) If the employer for your job posting does not exist, you can create it.
- Under "Employer Details" click "New Employer."
- Type the name, a description and [optional] email of the employer.
- Upload an image.