As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create a list of map locations that can be used when creating events. Students can view the locations you create on the map in the campus guide.
To create a new location:
- Click Manage, then click Locations
- Click Create Location
- Select a Category, or create a new category.*
- Type a name for this location, and an acronym.
- Upload an image (optional)
- Type the address and select your location from the list of results. Add the longitude and latitude.
- Add a description, phone, email, link label and link (optional)
- Toggle on/ off opening hours and check mark opening days and time**
- Click "Save."
Your new map location will be added to the list. Other users of Campus Cloud such as club owners and service executives will be able to choose that location when creating new events.
To edit a location, click its name.
To delete a location, click the "X" next to its name.
* For more information, go to Create and Edit Categories for Locations.
** The location will show the timing for open days, or will show "Closed."