As an Organization Owner, you can update the information about organization events shown to students in the campus guide.
To edit your organization's event, go to Manage, then click Clubs & Groups. Locate your organization in the list, and click its name to go to Organization Info. Then:
- Click "Events" to view the events hosted by your organization.
- Locate your event in the list, and click its name to edit the event.
- The Edit Event page lets you edit details such as the name of your event, the time and date, the description and the event photo.
- [Optional] Turn Assessment on or off, and set the options. See Organization Event Assessment.
- Once you have finished editing, click “Save.”
You will see now see the updated event information. Your new information will also appear to students in the campus guide.