As an Organization Owner, you can update the information about organization events shown to students in the campus guide.
To edit your organization's event, click Manage, then click Organizations. Find your organization in the list, and click its name to go to Organization Info. Then:
- Click Events to view the events hosted by your organization
- Locate your event in the list, and click its name to edit the event
- Make changes to event details such as the name of your event, the time and date, the description and the event photo.
- [Optional] Turn Assessment on or off, and set the options.
- Once you have finished editing, click Create Event
You will see now see the updated event information. Your new information will also appear to students in the campus guide.