As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can import events from a comma-separated value (CSV) file and assign them to hosts (services or clubs).
To import a list of Events from a file:
- Click Manage then click Events
- Select Import from CSV from the drop-down next to Create Event
- Click Select a CSV File and choose your file
- Upload an image for each event in the list
- Select a host (a service or club) for each event in the list *
- Turn Assessment on or off for each event in the list. (Optional) Turn Student Feedback on or off
- Provide an event manager and (optional) attendance manager for events using Assessment
- Click Import Events
Your imported events will now appear in the list of events for your club, and in the campus guide.
Roles and Permissions
When you are importing events, you need to select a host for each event. To be able to choose a host, you must have permissions (set with Team Settings) to manage that host.