As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can import events from a comma-separated value (CSV) file and assign them to hosts (services or clubs).
To import a list of Events from a file:
- Click "Manage" then click "Events."
- Select “Import from CSV” from the drop-down next to “Create Event."
- Click “Select a CSV file here” and choose your file.
- Upload an image for each event in the list.
- Select a host (a service or club) for each event in the list. *
- Turn Assessment on or off for each event in the list. (Optional) Turn Student Feedback on or off.
- Provide an event manager and (optional) attendance manager for events using Assessment.
- Click “Import Events."
Your imported events will now appear in the list of events for your club, and in the campus guide.
(*) If the host you want does not appear in the list, contact your Campus Cloud administrator to have yourself added as an administrator to the club or service.