The new release fixed multiple issues and considered the feedback that has been reported by our users over the last few months and made significant improvements to the Ready Education platform.
- For Information on the Improvements and fixes, click here.
- For Information on the Feature Highlights, click here.
Contact Trace: Vaccination
Custom Case Status
Create customizable case statuses to manage and triage incoming student vaccination data. Link your case status to a Campus Pass to communicate the next steps with students.
For more details on creating and customizing the Case Status, see Create a Case Status
Turn your case statuses into a vaccination workflow with an escalation process! Learn more about Escalation and De-escalation, see Order of Case Statuses.
Custom Campus Pass
Build your Campus Pass to communicate the next steps about your workflow with students. For instructions on creating a Custom Campus Pass, click Create a Campus Pass.
Set your pass type to restrict entry into campus spaces, give clearance for 24 hours or give indefinite clearance for vaccinated students. To learn more, go to Types of Campus Passes.
Link your form results to a case status and link incoming vaccination data to your case status and campus pass. To know how to link a Case Status to a Campus Pass, see Connecting Campus Pass to Case Status
Collect & Manage Vaccination Results
Share your form on the Campus App or Web and collect proof of vaccination!
Manage your vaccination workflow in cases. Review proof of vaccination, validate or invalidate vaccination proof, provide next steps and manage each students' case. For details on editing case status, see Assign a Case Status to a Case.
Contact Trace: Testing
Collect Testing Results
Share your testing form with students on Campus App or Web and collect proof of testing!
View and segment your testing results by date, audience, and responses! To view the form responses, View Forms Data.
Manage Testing Results
Add your students testing date to Cases by editing the Case. See how to: Make Notes on a Case.
If you are using an external system import a CSV file for testing data. Download the sample CSV format to import the testing data.
View & Manage your student testing records by filtering the Cases by last Test Dates. To know more, see View Cases of COVID-19 on Campus.
Use Pass Restriction to sent automatic prompts to students to get re-tested.
Pass restriction will automatically change the campus pass to the one selected after the set number of days have passed from the latest test date.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- The new Campus Cloud navigation is now the default view. Opt-Out option is available. For all new changes to the Navigation system, see Campus Cloud's New Navigation System.
- Fixed an issue causing users with correct permission to not see Campus Settings 🐞
- Added Name and Student ID to Campus Pass
- Fixed an issue causing all-time form results data to not be downloaded 🐞
- Fixed an issue preventing form results for present-day to be downloaded 🐞
- Fixed an issue that caused form logic to not appear when viewing published forms 🐞
- Fixed an issue making Community Managers unable to join or post in a channel 🐞
- Fixed an issue causing Community filters not reflecting CSV reports 🐞