As part of the Google Developer Account Setup, if you sent us the JSON key via means other than uploading to the Ready Education Secure Link after creating the Google Service Account.
The key should be invalidated and a new key should be generated to avoid any security issues in the Android App transfer process.
The new JSON key should be uploaded to the Secure Link (please submit a request if you do not have the Secure Link to upload the JSON file). The steps to invalidate and regenerate the JSON key are as below:
- Open the Google Cloud Console
- Navigate to “APIs & Services” → “Credentials”
- Under “Service Accounts”, click on the service account they created for Google Play
- Navigate to the “Keys” tab to delete the compromised key, and click the(trash bin) icon next to the key entry
- From the same page, click the “Add Key” button to create a new key,
This new JSON key file should be shared with us via the Secure link by selecting the file type as ‘Android Google Play Service Account Auth JSON’.
Let the Support Team know after the new JSON key has been successfully uploaded. Please make sure that you've invited Ready Education User to the Google Play Console.
If you need any help with the process, please contact us, we will be happy to assist you.