The recent update launched towards the end of April fixed multiple issues and considered the valuable feedback of our users and have redesigned our User Interface among other improvements.
- For Information on the Improvements and fixes, click here.
- For Information on the Feature Highlights, click here.
- New Look
Introducing the new streamlined navigation with easier-to-use navigation and smoother workflows!
Looking for a feature in the new Navigation, see Campus Cloud's New Navigation System for more information.
- Improved Usability
We have reorganized Campus Cloud into sections that better suit your workflows. All the features within a section can be found in the left sidebar menu.
You also have more room on each page to work with as well as breadcrumbs for improved mobility between features.
A streamlined top menu that helps you find information quickly. Identify student insights, manage the campus app, communicate with the campus community, notify students and manage your students... all through Campus Cloud!
- Navigation Toggle
As we transition from the old navigation to the new navigation, we want to make this process seamless for our customers. We know getting used to something new is challenging so we temporarily added the option to move between the new and old navigation at any time.
Navigation transition timeline:
- April 28: Customers will be able to see the New Navigation toggle, and switch between the old and new system.
- Week of May 10: Customers will be able to see the New Navigation toggle. The new navigation will be enabled as default and customers will be able to switch back to the old system temporarily.
- Week of June 14: Customers will no longer be able to see the New Navigation toggle and will have the new navigation enabled. Customers will not be able to switch back to the old navigation.
Provide emergency contact information to students right at their fingertips. The limit of emergency contacts has been increased to five from one. You can edit your emergency contacts under Studio → Edit Experience.
Students have quick access to all emergency contacts directly through the campus app! Students can call and access weblinks to get help quickly.
To know more, see Provide Emergency Contact Information in Campus Guide.
Improvements & Bug Fixes 🐞
- Added channel name to search results
- Added keywords highlighting to search results
- Added ability to filter by date for all Community roles
- Updated Invite member dialog to reflect the "invite an audience" option
- Fixed an issue causing filters to not be applied when searching 🐞
- Fixed an issue preventing Community Managers from joining private channels 🐞
- Fixed an issue causing the collapse icon to appear on the right 🐞
- Added audience filter Form results
- Added date filter to Form results
- Fixed an issue that caused Form publishing to log users out 🐞
- Fixed an issue preventing Health Dashboard reports to be downloaded 🐞
- Fixed an issue showing incorrect Campus Pass name 🐞
- Added support for text inputs to use sentence capitalization where required
- Fixed an issue preventing Youtube videos to be displayed in web views 🐞
- Fixed an issue affecting date/time selection across Campus Cloud 🐞
- Fixed an issue affecting QR codes report downloads 🐞