The recent update launched in April fixed some issues and considered the feedback that has been reported by app users over the last few months.
For improvement and fixes in other releases:
Improvements & Fixes
The following improvements have been released in the version of the mobile app v2021.03.1500:
- Added channel name to search results
- Added keywords highlighting to search results
- Added ability to filter by date for all Community roles
- Added support for multi-line messages on iOS & Android
- Fixed an issue causing filters to not be applied when searching 🐞
In Contact Trace:
- Fixed an issue that caused Form publishing to log users out 🐞
- Fixed an issue showing incorrect Campus Pass name 🐞
Other Improvements and fixes:
- Emergency Care Contacts: updated design of the “Campus Security” page and added support for displaying multiple services too
- Improved the support user experience from within the iOS and Android app
- Fixed an issue on smaller screens causing date picker to not be selected 🐞
- Allow writing multi-line messages in Community. Join Community and chat with friends.
- Fixed Youtube video iframe display issues in integrated discussions Web Views for Android version🐞
- Fixed Campus Service link opening in the in-app web view for iOS version🐞 To know more about how to, visit Search for Content in the Campus App
- Fixed an issue that prevented muted users from viewing liked messages 🐞 To know how to block or unfriend a user on the campus app, see Block or Unfriend Someone.
- Fixed an issue causing external web links to open within the app 🐞
- Added support for text inputs to use sentence capitalization where required