The recent update launched in April fixed multiple issues and considered the feedback that has been reported by our users over the last few months.
- For Information on the Improvements and fixes, click here.
- For Information on the Feature Highlights, click here.
Search the Community
Search across all your channels using keywords. Target your search results to specific audiences, channels, dates, deleted, and reports! Find messages now with targeted search and by using filters.
Download Community Conversations
Download the community conversations to analyze campus sentiment and find insights! For details on how to download conversations from the campus community, refer to this article.
Share permalink page to engage with students
Use the permalink page and share the URL to spread community conversations with peers. For more details, see Share a post or comment with Permalink.
Improvements and Bug Fixes🐞
- Added tooltips for Post Settings
- Added a confirmation dialog to "Report as Inappropriate"
- Reorganized sorting for channels
- Removed ability to add comments to Community Feeds
- Fixed an issue that prevented muted users from viewing liked messages 🐞
- Fixed an issue that prevented all channel comments from loading 🐞
- Added support for creating, searching, modifying all future events. Previously this was restricted to the next three years.
- Fixed an issue causing case details, after clicking Contact Trace, to not update the History log 🐞
- Fixed issues with page collisions on notification page 🐞