The recent update launched in February fixed many issues and considered the feedback that has been reported by app users over the last few months.
Improvements and Fixes 🐞
The following fixes have been released in the version of the mobile app v2020.10.1900
- Chat view now blocks chat interactions when the current user is muted
- Chat messages list empty state now has improved design and is consistent between Android and iOS
- Fixed an issue causing login page redirecting to incorrect URL 🐞
- Fixed an issue that caused "Self Check-In's" to show an incorrect timezone 🐞
- Fixed an issue that caused users to be stuck on the last page when filling a form 🐞
- Fixed an issue opening Notification Center instead of Ready Home or Campus Guide on app launch 🐞
- Fixed an issue that caused refresh to not work in the Notification Center 🐞
- Fixed an issue preventing calendars from opening on experiences with Optional Login 🐞
- Added password change confirmation message for iOS and Android
- Improved the chatting with friends and direct messaging experience between iOS and Android
- Removed restriction to show only upcoming events for the next 3 years. All future events will now appear.
- “Flag a post” has been renamed to “Report as inappropriate ” in Community