Now that you have received your credentials to Campus Cloud, our platform for Campus App Administrators, review the Campus App Administrator Training Series to leverage and implement across departments. The following documentation will help you familiarize yourself with our platform:
- Manage: Manage the content on your Campus App. More details on "Manage"
- Community: Build a vibrant campus community and foster student engagement. More details on Community
- Notify: Make announcements by sending push notifications. More details on "Notify"
- Assess: View student engagement and student profiles More details on "Assess"
- Studio: Create featured content that appears on the Campus App used by your students or for various app experiences. More details on "Studio"
- Audiences: Group students together into Audiences for sending them notifications or for assessment information. More details on "Audiences"
- Contact Trace: Instrument your campus with QR codes to use in contact tracing. Use forms and templates to gather information from students. More details on "Contact Trace"
- Team Settings: Invite other students and faculty members to manage the content on the Campus App. More details on "Team Settings"
- Test Environment: Use the Campus Cloud test environment to safely test changes to the Campus App. More details about "Test Environment"
- Advanced documentation for the Campus IT team is available here
- Video Training resources are available here
The Technical Support Team at Ready Education is there for you when you need to work with a real person to have your questions addressed or resolve your issues. Click here to know more on how to contact the Support Team.