As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can create a tile in the campus guide that links directly to a community channel.
Using Studio requires the "Studio" permission in Team Settings. You can create campus guide tiles linking to channels where you are the owner. If you have the "Community Manager" permission, you can link to any channel. For information, see "Roles and Permissions" below.
To create a channel tile:
- Log in to Campus Cloud and click "Studio"
- Find your experience in the list, then click "Customize"
- Scroll down to the section where you want to add the tile, then click "+ Add"
- Type a name for your tile, choose a colour, and upload an image
- Select "Resource" from the Content menu
- Select Resource Type "Channel"
- Choose a channel from the list
- Click "Save Changes"
Your channel tile will now appear in the campus guide, in the experience where you created it. By tapping the campus guide tile, students can directly access the community channel. If students are not already members of the channel, they can join or request to join.
You can put important community channels at the top of the campus guide as featured content. For more information:
Roles and Permissions
Using Studio requires you to have the Studio permission in Team Settings. You can create campus guide tiles linking to channels where you are the owner. If you have the Community Manager permission, you can link to any channel.
For information about using team settings to grant the Studio and Community Manager Permissions:
For information about becoming a channel owner: