Using filters is controlled by roles and permissions. For information, see "Roles and Permissions" below.
When viewing a channel, you can use Search and Filters to show you reported posts. Here are the steps:
- Find the channel you want to moderate, then click to view it
- Click Filter, then click to filter by Status
- Select "Reported" in the status menu
Campus Cloud filters the messages shown in the channel, so only reported content is shown.
For more information, see:
Roles and permissions
For you to filter channel posts by status, roles and permissions need to be configured as follows:
- You need the Community Manager permission, or
- You need to be a moderator or channel owner
For more information: