You can download conversations from the campus community. Among other things, you can use this to create reports about what people are talking about, who is talking, and when.
Downloading posts and comments is controlled by roles and permissions. For information, see "Roles and Permissions" below.
To download posts and comments:
- Log in to Campus Cloud, then click Community.
- [Optional] Search for keywords, or apply a filter, to download messages only that match your criteria.
- In the drop-down menu, click "Download Posts."
Campus Cloud saves two files to your desktop, one containing posts, and one containing comments, both in CSV format.
Use Filters for various filtering on status, users, channels etc, and download certain posts/comments as per your requirements. More details about Filters here
Deleted messages, or messages on the walls of deleted clubs, are not exported. Posts from integrated sources (RSS, iCal, or ATOM feeds) are not exported. Before creating the CSV file, we apply a profanity filter to messages.
Roles and Permissions
For you to download posts and comments from a channel:
- The Download Reports permission needs to be set in Community Settings
- You need to be logged in as a user whose role matches the settings
For more information: