As an administrator of your school’s Campus Cloud, you can use the Assessment Dashboard to:
- view engagement for students in groups you define
- send push notifications to groups based on their level of engagement
You can also:
- Graphically view student engagement data
- Download engagement data for individual students or groups
- View the top performing events and services in your school
To see the assessment ashboard, click Insights, then click Engagement
Assess Engagement has three sections. From top to bottom:
- Students, and the Student Engagement graph
- Top Events and Top Services
You can filter the data presented in the Student Lists and Student Engagement graph:
- by level of engagement
- by groups defined in Manage Lists (see Create a List of Students)
- by timeframe (one week, one month, six weeks, three months)
Your filter choices affect the events and services shown in Top Events and Top Services as well.
The assessment dashboard groups students together based on their level of engagement with events and services on campus. The groups used are:
- Multiple engagements (more than one Event or Service check-in) for the timeframe selected
- One engagement for the timeframe selected
- No engagements for the timeframe selected
To download a CSV file containing detailed data for the students in each group, use the three “Download” buttons.
To send a message directly to students in each group, use the three "Message" buttons.
Student Engagement Graph
The Student Engagement graph shows how many times your students checked into Events or Services at your university, in the timeframe selected. Changing the filters will change the data displayed in the Student Engagement graph.
Top Events and Top Services
You can see the Top Events and Top Services based on criteria you select:
- Highest Attendance (highest number of students checked in)
- Highest Feedback (most student feedback given)
- Highest Rating (highest average star rating)
Expect to see different events for the each of the different criteria.
The filters you select at the top of the screen also affect the Top Events and Top Services shown
Assess App Users
To view assessment and engagement data for app users, click Students, then click App Users. From here you can:
- See details of an individual student's engagement with campus events and services (click the student's name in the list of students).
- Send messages to individual students (click "Message Student").
For more information about sending messages to students, see Notify (Send an Announcement).
To filter the list of students:
- Defined a group of students using Audiences (see Create a List of Students)
- In Assess Students, select the list from the drop down menu next to the search box