As a Service Executive, you can import club events from a comma-separated value (CSV) file.
To import a list of Service Events from a CSV file:
- Click "Manage" then click "Services."
- Locate your Service in the list, and click its name to go to Service Info.
- Click "Events."
- Select “Import from CSV” from the drop-down next to “Create Event."
- Click “Select a CSV file here” and choose your CSV file.
- Upload an image for each event in the list.
- Turn Assessment on or off for each event in the list. (Optional) Turn Student Feedback on or off.
- Provide an event manager and (optional) attendance manager for events using Assessment.
- Click “Import Events."
Your imported events will now appear in the list of events for your service, and in the campus guide.