As a Club Owner, you can import club events from a comma-separated value (CSV) file.
To import a list of events from a CSV file, click "Manage" then click "Clubs & Groups." Locate your Club in the list, and click its name to go to Club Info. Then:
- Click "Events."
- Select “Import from CSV” from the drop-down next to “Create Event."
- Click “Select a CSV file here” and choose your CSV file.
- Upload an image for each event in the list.
- For each of your events,
- Set the Assessment Type: No Check-in, Check-in only, or Check-in and Check-out.
- Turn Feedback on or off.
- Provide an Event Manager and (optional) Attendance Manager for events using Assessment.
- Click “Import Events."
Your imported events will now appear in the list of events for your club, and in the campus guide.
For more information about Check-in and Check-out, see Check-in and Check-Out.