As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can moderate community content, and you can post messages in the channels. Here are the steps:
- Click "Manage" then click "Community."
- Add text to your post using the text box.
- (Optional) Click “Upload Picture” to add up to four images* from your computer.
- 900 * 900 pixels, JPEG or PNG format, maximum 5MB.
- Select an organization who will be the author of the post.
- Select a channel from the drop-down menu (Student Feed, Buy & Sell, Housing, etc).
- When you're done, click “Post.”
Your post will be visible in the channel you select. Students will be able to view and respond to the post in the mobile app.
To view posts, comments and likes in the community:
- Click "Manage" then click "Community"
- (Optional) Use Search and Filters to explore community messages
You can participate in student conversations on the campus wall. For more information, see Comment on a Campus Wall Post.
For information about moderating the Campus Wall, see Moderating the Campus Wall.
Organization owners can also moderate their communities. For more information, see Club Wall.
(*) An ideal image size is 900 pixels by 900 pixels. Images posted to the campus wall must be under 5 MB in size. For a file type, use JPEG, or PNG with no alpha channel.