As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can moderate community content, and you can post messages in the channels. Here are the steps:
- Log in to Campus Cloud then click "Community"
- Select an organization who will be the author of the post
- Add text to your post using the text box. Up to 500 characters maximum
- [Optional] Click "Add Images" to add up to four images* from your computer
- Select a channel from the drop-down menu (Student Feed, Buy & Sell, Housing, etc)
- When you're done, click "Post"
Your post will be visible in the channel you select. Students will be able to view and respond to the post in the mobile app.
You can participate in student conversations on the campus wall. For more information, see Comment on a Community Message.
For information about moderating the Campus Wall, see Moderating the Community.
Organization owners can also moderate their communities. For more information, see Club Wall.
(*) An ideal image size is 900 pixels by 900 pixels. Images posted to the campus wall must be under 5 MB in size. For a file type, use JPEG, or PNG with no alpha channel.