As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can make announcements by sending push notifications. Push notifications appear on students' phones, like a text message.
You can send your message campus-wide, or to an "audience" of students (a list of recipients).
To create an announcement:
- Click "Notify" then click “Create Announcement.”
- Select an audience for your announcement:
- A saved audience; or
- Create a new audience (*).
You can send a message now or in the future. To send a message in the future, click "Send Later" and choose a time in the future.
Then, compose your message:
- Select a host (a club or a group) as the sender of the message.
- Select the type (regular, urgent or emergency**).
- Type the subject and text of the message.
- Click “Send.”
(*) See Create an Audience.
(**) For information about emergency announcements, see Types of Announcements.