As an Organization Owner, you can add and remove executives from your organization.
To add someone to your organization and make them an executive:
- Click "Manage" then click "Organizations"
- Locate your club in the list, and click its name to go to Organization Info
- Click “Members” to view the list of team members
- Click “Add Member"
- Type the name of the person you want to add, then select their name from the list of search results. The person must be a registered Campus Cloud user.
- Set the person’s type to "Executive"
- (Optional) Specify the member’s position, such as president, treasurer, etc
- Click “Save"
To make an existing club member an executive:
- Click on the person's name.
- Change the member type to “Executive.”
- Specify the member’s position, such as president, treasurer, etc (optional).
- Click “Save.”
The new executive will appear in the list of team members, with their position displayed under their name. In the campus app, executives appear at the top of the member list.
Note that students need to sign up for an app account before they can be added to a club or be an executive. If they have not signed up, their name will not appear in the search results.
An organization owner can also:
- Change an executive back to a regular member.
- Remove students from the list of members (using the “X”).