As a Service Executive, you can use Campus Cloud Assessment to register who comes to your events, when and for how long. With the campus app, you can send a message to the people who attended your event, and they can send a response. You can learn from your attendees and make your next event better.
To track attendance at your event:
- Click "Manage" then click "Services."
- Locate your service in the list, and click its name to go to Service Info.
- Click “Events” then click “Create Event.”
- Provide information for your event such as a name, a picture, the date and time and a location.
- Click the “Assessment” toggle to turn assessment on.
For more information about Assessment, see Service Assessment, End-to-End.
To view assessment results, see View Assessment Results.
To download assessment results, see Download Assessment Results.