You can use Campus Cloud Assessment to track student attendance at events. Students can check-in to your event by scanning a QR code with their mobile campus app. Later, you can review the list of students who checked in.
To create an event that tracks student attendance:
- Click "Manage" then click "Organizations" OR "Service"
- Locate your club in the list, and click its name
- Click “Events” then click “Create Event”
- Provide information for your event such as a name, a picture, the date and time and a location
- Click the “Assessment” toggle to turn it on
- Select an event manager from the drop-down menu (must be a registered user of Campus Cloud).
- (Optional) Specify an attendance manager (*).
- Click “Create Event.”
Now click “Check-In” to start taking attendance for your event.
There are three ways to check students in to your event:
- Click “Download QR Code” to save the event QR code to your computer, then print it. Students scan the printed QR code to check-in to the event.
- Display the QR code as it is shown on the “Check-In” page for the event. Students scan the code on-screen to check-in.
- Check-in a student manually (without the mobile app) by typing the student’s name and email into “Check-in” and click “Confirm.”
If you enable “Event Feedback” when you create your event, you can also gather feedback from students who attend. For more information, see “Event Assessment.”
(*) When your event is over, the attendance manager receives an email that lists the students who attended the event. If you do not specify an attendance manager, the event manager receives this email.