You can create events for organizations and services you administer. Students can view the event in the campus app, by clicking on the Events tile, or searching for the name of the event.
You can use Assessment to take attendance and gather feedback from students who attend your event. For more information, see Event Assessment.
To create an event:
- Click "Manage" then click "Organizations" OR "Services"
- Find your item in the list, and click its name
- Click "Events," then click “Create Event"
- Click “Upload Image” to choose an image from your computer.
- 1125 * 600 pixels, JPEG only, maximum 5 MB.
- Add Event Details such as the name, date and time, description and location.
- [Optional] Turn Assessment on, and set the options. (See Event Assessment.)
- Once you have finished creating the event, click “Create Event.”
Your event appears in the Events page of the Campus Cloud.