You can create events for organizations and services you administer. Students can view the event in the campus app, by clicking on the Events tile, or searching for the name of the event.
You can use Assessment to take attendance and gather feedback from students who attend your event. For more information, see Event Assessment.
To create an event:
- Click Manage then click Organizations, or Services
- Find your organization or service in the list, and click its name
- Click Events, then click Create Event
Click Upload Image to choose an image from your computer
- 1125 * 600 pixels, JPEG only, maximum 5 MB
- Add Event Details such as the name, date and time, description and location
- [Optional] Turn Assessment on, and set the options. (See Event Assessment.)
- Once you have finished creating the event, click Create Event
Your event appears in the Events page of the Campus Cloud. Your event also appears in the campus app, in the list of events. It also appears when students browse to the organization or service hosting the event.