As a Club Owner, you can create events for your club. Students can view the event in the campus app, by clicking on the Events tile or searching for the name of the event.
You can use Assessment to take attendance and gather feedback from students who attend your Club Event. For more information, see Club Event Assessment.
To create a Club Event:
- Go to Manage > Clubs & Groups.
- Find your club in the list, and click its name to go to Club Info.
- Click "Events," then click “Create Event" to go to the Create Event page.
- Click “Upload Image” to choose an image from your computer.
- Add Event Details such as the name of your event, date and time, description and location.
- [Optional] Turn Assessment on, and set the options. (See Club Event Assessment.)
- Once you have finished creating the event, click “Create Event.”
Your event will be displayed in the Events page of the Campus Cloud.