If you turn on assessment for events you create, you get a QR code that students can scan. You can use the QR code to:
- check students in to the event
- record what time they check out from the event
- get feedback from the people who attended
- send them a message
To create an event that uses assessment, see "Create an Event."
You can also review the feedback provided by students about your events. To see feedback:
- Click Manage then click Organizations OR Services
- Locate your item in the list, and click its name
- Click Events, then choose Past Events from the drop-down menu
- Events that use assessment have a star rating shown next to the name of the event
- (Optional) Select the Assessment checkbox to show only events that use assessment
- Click the name of any event to see assessment data for that event
To track attendance, and have students evaluate the event:
- In "Create Event," click “Assessment” to turn it on
- You can add an event manager from the drop-down menu, and an attendance manager (see below)
- You can also turn on student feedback and write a feedback question
If you turn assessment on:
- The event manager receives a summary email of student feedback.
- The attendance manager (optional) receives an email with the names of students who checked in to the event.
If you turn Feedback on, students who check in receive a notification to answer your feedback question, and to rate the event.