As a club owner, you can create events with Assessment. Assessment generates a QR code for your event that students can scan. The QR code can be used to:
- check students in to the event
- record what time your students check out from the event
- send a request for feedback to the people who attended
- send a message to people who attended.
To create an event that uses assessment, see "Create a Club Event."
You can also review the feedback provided by students about your past events. To see past feedback:
- Click "Manage" then click "Clubs & Groups."
- Locate your service in the list, and click its name to go to Club Info.
- Click "Events," then select “Past Events” from the drop-down menu.
- Events that use assessment have a star rating shown next to the name of the event.
- (Optional) Select the “Assessment” checkbox to show only events that use assessment.
- Click the name of any event to view assessment data for that event.
If you would like to track student attendance and have students evaluate the event:
- In "Create Event," click “Assessment” to turn it on.
- You can add an event manager from the drop-down menu, and add an attendance manager (see below).
- You can also turn on student feedback and write a feedback question.
If you turn Assessment on:
- The event manager receives a summary email of student feedback.
- The attendance manager (optional) receives an email with the names of students who checked in to the event.
If you turn Feedback on, students who check in receive a notification to answer your feedback question, and to rate the event.