As a Campus Cloud administrator, you can grant other people various permissions, such as inviting new team members, creating new services and viewing events.
To change a team member’s permissions:
- Click your name (top right of the screen), then click "Team Settings."
- On the Team Settings page, click the name of the user whose permissions you would like to update.
- The Team Member’s page will now be displayed.
You can grant permissions two ways:
- “Copy my Campus Cloud Permissions” grants the new user access to the same features as you.
- “Select Permissions” lets you assign specific permissions to people such as club executives and service executives.
For a summary of permissions that are available in "Select Permissions," see "Team Settings: Overview."