As a campus administrator, you can invite other students and faculty members to Campus Cloud. They can participate in creating events, managing organizations and helping your students using your campus app.
To invite someone to be a Campus Cloud administrator:
- Log in to Campus Cloud
- Click your name (top right of the screen), then click Team Settings
- Click Team Members*
- Under Create New Team Member, type the person’s first and last name and provide their email address
- Grant permissions to the new user (see below)
- Click Send Invite
The new administrator will receive an email invitation to Campus Cloud.
You can grant permissions two ways:
- “Copy my Campus Cloud Permissions” grants the new user access to the same features as you.
- Or, select permissions one by one. Any permission that you have, you can select to grant it to the new team member.
* Note that you must have the "Manage Team Members" permission to be able to invite people to the campus cloud. If you do not see "Team Members," contact your Campus Cloud administrator.
Once the team member receives the invite, they can follow a link in the email to set a password for Campus Cloud. Their username will be the email address you used when creating the team member.
To make changes to a user’s permissions, see Changing Team Member Permissions.