Campus Cloud Assessment to register who interacts with a campus service, when and for how long. You can assign a QR code to a service provider. Students scan the QR code with the campus app.
As a Service Executive, you can send a message to the people who scan the code, and they can send feedback in response. In this way, you can learn from your attendees and make your next event better.
One service can have many different service providers. Assessment is on, or off, for all service providers.
To create a service provider:
- Click "Manage" then click "Services."
- Locate your service in the list, and click its name to go to Service Info.
- Click “Create Service Provider.”
- In the dialog box that appears, type the name and email address of the Service Provider.
- [Optional] Provide a feedback question.
You can provide a feedback question if your service has assessment enabled and feedback turned on. These options are set by a Campus Cloud administrator.
For more information about using Assessment with your service provider:
Before you create a service provider, you might want to create a new service. For more information: Create a Service.