As a Service Executive, you can create events hosted by your service. These appear in the events list in the campus app. Students can find them by searching for the event name, or by looking up your service in the campus app. Students can put the event in their calendars, and talk about it on the campus wall.
Assessment -- using a QR code and the Scan feature of the campus app -- lets you:
- Record who was in attendance at your event and for how long
- Gather feedback from people who were there -- a rating and short answer
- Improve your next event based on what you learn
For more information, see Assessment, End-to-End.
To create a service event:
- Click "Manage" then click "Services."
- Find your service in the list, and click its name to go to Service Info.
- Click “Create Event."
- Click “Upload Picture” to choose an image from your computer.
- In Event Details, add information such as the name, date and time, description and location.
- Track attendance and gather feedback by turning Assessment On. For more information, see Assessment, End-to-End.
- Once you have finished creating the event, click “Create Event.”
Your event is displayed in the Events page of the Campus Cloud. Students can view the event in the app by clicking on the Events tile or searching for the name of the event.