Campus Cloud Assessment lets you gather feedback from students about the services you provide. As a Service Executive, you can specify a question that will appear on students’ phones after they check in to your service. Then, you can review student responses.
To see or change the feedback question for a service provider:
- Click "Manage" then click "Services."
- Locate your service in the list, and click its name.
- Click "Info" to go to Service Info.
- Click "Edit" to go to Edit Service.
Service providers are listed in the Service Info page. You can change the name, email address, and feedback question of a service provider by clicking the "pencil" (Edit) icon next to a Service Provider in the list.
You can also turn Assessment on or off from Edit Service. For more information, see Track Attendance.
If you do not see any service providers:
- Make sure “Service Assessment” is turned on (see "Edit Service Info").
- Make sure your service has at least one service provider (see "Add a Service Provider").
You can also:
- View Assessment Results.