As a Service Executive, you can designate a Service Provider who is responsible for providing your service to students. Students can provide feedback about service providers using the Campus Cloud Assessment (Attendance and Feedback)..
To view your Service Providers (see Figure 1):
- Click "Manage" then click "Services."
- Locate your service in the list, and click its name to go to Service Info.
- Click "Assessment."
Your Service Providers appear in the list.
If Assessment is on for your service:
- You will see information displayed next to each service provider, such as the number of student visits and the average rating.
If Feedback is on for your service:
- You can specify the feedback question, presented to students after they engage with your service. For more information, see "Edit Feedback Question for a Service Provider."
- You can review student feedback.
You can also:
- Create a service provider (see "Create a service provider").
- Delete a service provider (using the “X”).