As an organization owner, you can add and remove people from your club.
To view the members of your organization:
- Go to Manage > Organizations
- Locate your club in the list, and click its name to go to Organization Info.
- Click “Members” to view the list of team members.
To add a new member:
- Click “Add Member.”
- Type the name of the person you want to add, then select their name from the list of search results.*
- Select the person’s type (“Executive” or “Member”).
- (Optional) For Executives, provide the member’s position, such as President, Treasurer, etc.
- Click Save.
The new team member’s name will appear in the list of team members and it will also appear in the mobile app.
(*) Students must have an app account to be added to any organization.
Students can use your campus app to join your organization for themselves by locating it in the Campus Guide, then clicking “Join.”
As an organization owner, you can also:
- Change a member’s type and position by clicking their name in the member list.
- Remove students from the list of club members (using the “X”)