As a club owner, you can add and remove people from your club.
To view the members of your club:
- Go to Manage > Clubs & Groups.
- Locate your club in the list, and click its name to go to Club Info.
- Click “Members” to view the list of team members.
To add a new member to your club:
- Click “Add Member.”
- Type the name of the person you want to add, then select their name from the list of search results.*
- Select the person’s type (“Executive” or “Member”).
- (Optional) For Executives, provide the member’s position, such as President, Treasurer, etc.
- Click Save.
The new team member’s name will appear in the list of team members and it will also appear in the mobile app.
(*) Note that students need to sign up for an app account before they can be added to any club.
Students can use your campus app to join your club for themselves by locating your club in the Campus Guide, then clicking “Join Group.”
As a club owner, you can also:
- Change a member’s type and position by clicking their name in the member list.
- Remove students from the list of club members (using the “X”)